Perfect love casts out fear

I've learnt something about love. Love does not cause us to be weak. It makes us strong.


The perfect love of the Father God makes us strong. It brings us life, joy and strength.
When we love others with that love, we are strengthened within ourselves.

The Word of God says - I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Problems and disagreements may arise. People are not perfect. Not even that someone special in one's life. But love overlooks. Love conquers the imperfections. No love is not blind. But love is light. When one looks at another under the perfect light of love, all things fall into the perfect perspective. Wrongs are covered, forgiven, and forgotten. Love makes it easy to forgive. Love makes it easy to move on.

Love makes everything clear. Decisions come easy, and one is confident that they did right. No matter how a situation turns out, when what we do is done is love, outcome is good.

Father God blesses an action done out of love, irrespective of its outcome. Father God honors an intention born of love. He blesses it to be fruitful. The fruit may not come out as we desire, but it is the fruit that God blessed, and it is better than what we may have wanted or asked for.

The Word of God correctly says - Perfect love casts out fear. Yes, love does not make us weak. It makes us strong. Love is not weakness. Love is power and it is powerful. It gives power to the one who honors it.

Love clears up the mind and enables sound thinking. A thought born out of the perfect and pure love can never be wrong, and can never go wrong. Love enables not only acceptance, but also correction. Love has the tendency and power to perfect everything.

The Word of God says - My Lord will perfect all that concerns me. Yes, He will. For He loves me. :)

If I love, I'm not weak. If I bow down in love, I'm not showing weakness. Love breaks barriers. It does not hide behind excuses in times of trouble. It shines through. Love finds a way for everything to be good. In fact, Love removes weakness. Love frees and liberates.


Jesus Christ on the cross was not weak and defeated. On the cross, He was most powerful, for His love for His Father and for us held Him there.

If I love, I have the most beautiful power on my side - inside me and surrounding me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He is with me!

Misery Conquered!!