Random Crumbs

These are tasty Crumbs from the Father ...
This post is a living work in progress - just like I am my Father's work in progress
************************************************************************************
Narrow Road
[15/12/08]
If you have fewer options by the day, single direction for proceeding, higher chances ofslipping or making wrong turns, less space than needed for two feet alongside, your progress is slow, tiresome, and tedious, yet you are joyful, happy, and on the go (even tho slow) - Congratulations!! Narrow is the road that goes to Heaven.

Floods are coming?
[22/02/09]
Water is a great leveller.

My God is God of all
[20/3/08]
The God we serve is the God of Now.. He is I AM (not I was :))
expect the miracle for you today :)

The Great I AM
He is I AM :)
He IS my Healer
He IS my Father
He IS my God
He IS my Savior
He IS my Counselor
He IS my Rescuer
He IS mine :))

Something good will happen to me today,
because Jesus of Nazareth is passing my way!


God Reveals Himself
God reveals Himself
in big things and in small
His glory is evident
in everything and all

God revealed Himself
in Jesus on the cross
His mercy is revealed
in suffering and in loss
***
Jesus is the unfailing answer to your every question.
***
Incentives for obeying God are unlimited.
***
Sunlight tears apart the thickest fog.
***
Don't think of your gifts as mere rewards from God, but as pointers to the way God wants to use you.
***
The love of the Father is a great wall nothing can overpower.
***
Humility is the robe of Jesus; easy to appreciate, tough to carry!
***
It is marvellous how one sweet word of God will make whole songs for believers.
***
There is no escape from the Law; but there is no cover like grace.
***
The miracles of the past are nothing compared to what God will do now.
***
Jesus is my joy and confidence. Jesus is my faith.

more coming .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He is with me!

Perfect love casts out fear

Misery Conquered!!